There is a myriad of reasons why it is so popular but here are some that you may not have heard about.
- A recent CBD Oil UK study found that it was effective in reducing the desire to smoke cigarettes
- Cannabidiol was found to be effective as a sebostatic and anti-inflammatory agent in the treatment of acne. It inhibits lipid synthesis.
- Curtailing the development of diabetes. Find more about CBD Vape Oil
- Shows promising results in the treatment for fibromyalgia
- It has shown promise in halting prions which is the protein that causes neurodegenerative diseases like Creutzfeltd-Jakob and mad cow.
- CBD is known to produce anti-anxiety and anti-inflammatory effects when ingested. It slows everything down and calms the user. It is therefore helpful in the treatment and management of PTSD and both chronic and acute anxiety.
- There is some early documented evidence that it is an effective treatment for Crohn’s disease.
- There is evidence to suggest that CBD has the potential to reduce various aspects of Multiple Sclerosis.
- One of the very few side effects of CBD is tiredness so it has proved effective in dealing with insomnia.
- CDB has known antiemetic properties and has therefore proved to be effective in alleviating vomiting and nausea caused by chemotherapy and some other therapies.
- There is therapeutic potential for the treatment of seizures as it has anticonvulsant properties.
For a while now, I’ve been experiencing anxiety, but over the past year my symptoms have worsened. The medicine my doctor prescribed has limited effect on me, so I began researching what alternative, natural remedies are out there to treat anxiety.
Then I discovered Cannabidiol. This product has had a lot on conversation surrounding it, particularly in relation to medical conditions. At first, I was wary of the product being similar to Marijuana, and whether taking the oil would make me high, and if it was against the law to buy CBD in the UK. However, after reading the reviews online, the benefits seemed too good to ignore.